At Today’s Dental Comfort your health and safety is our top priority. We want to assure you that we are taking all necessary and added precautions in response to the Covid 19 pandemic. You will notice many changes at your next visit.
New Procedures for Patients
- All patients will be asked a Covid-19 questionnaire when their appointment is confirmed, as well as the day of their appointment.
- Patients will be asked to call the office upon arrival and wait in their cars instead of the waiting room, you will be called when we are ready for your appointment.
- Thermometers will be used to take patient temperature before entering the building.
- Family and/or friends will not be allowed to wait in the lobby or with the patients during treatment.
- Plan accordingly for frigid temperatures in the office; a sweater or sweatshirt may be needed.
- Once inside, hand sanitizers will be conveniently located and patients will be asked to use it before they are brought into the treatment room. Hand sanitizer will also be located at reception and various locations throughout the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients, therefore this might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- A near empty waiting room to comply with social distancing (fewer chairs and elimination of frequently touched items – magazines, children’s toys, etc.)
- Addition of external oral suction ADS units
- Addition of surgically clean air units
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We also want to stress the importance of keeping your dental appointment since oral health is linked to overall health. Should you have any further questions or concerns do not hesitate to call and ask! We look forward to seeing you soon!
WE VALUE PATIENT FEEDBACK
BEST BURTON DENTISTS
Dr Bundy and his staff are exceptional. I’m very pleased with the quality of care I received.
21:25 23 Mar 23
Had a procedure done today. Dr Bundy made sure I was comfortable before starting. Always professional and friendly. Very outgoing.
21:17 23 Mar 23
Dr.Rosenbrook is an excellent dentist.He gives super gentle shots. He is very thoughtful and curtious to his patient, me. He provides a flat screen for the patient to view animals during the procedure which is very nice. I am happy that I have a GOOD dentist now. Thank you for excellent service.
03:14 21 Mar 23
Getting implants done. Dr. Bundy and Dr. Rosenbook are both amazing Dentists.Dr. Rosenbrook did the numbing and pulling of my teeth,plus placed the implants.I barely felt a thing ,except that old stubborn side of my gums that took a moment to get completely numb,but other than that it went extremely well.i must say Dr. Rosenbrook is fantastic at what he does,hes very calm,laid back, gentle,and explains well throughout the process!!!! I thought I would be in pain for days,but only the first post op day was challenging, after that it was more soreness,but tolerable.Cant wait to get my teeth placed,because I'm in need of some good food🤣
19:38 19 Mar 23
Always a pleasure to go see Dr. Bundy and his staff at Today’s Dental Comfort. I literally cannot say enough good things about his practice. I am a long time, patient, and now live over an hour away, but it is totally worth the drive.
23:05 16 Mar 23
Mandi was very kind and knowledgeable, she made my kids feel very comfortable and treated them like they were her own.
23:19 15 Mar 23
Always consistent follow through to be certain customers are satisfied…
23:33 14 Mar 23
Today was my first visit , it went great ! My 88 yr. old mom has been a patient here for a year or two. They're fantastic with her , so I'm familiar with the Dr and his staff . I'm happy to have him as my dentist 😬 💙 dental work coming up and I'm not worried .Update : I have had a couple appointments now and today March 14th, I had my root canal and crown . Dr. Rosenbrook is phenomenal, he did not hurt me at all and having a bad experience a few years ago, he has made me feel like he TRULY CARES ! He has offered me Lil breaks in this lengthy procedure due to my TMJ , he was checking on me periodically and letting me know the first procedure was almost done , his assistant was kind and caring and does such a good job ,she works well with him . This whole staff is just exceptional. I can't say enough good things about them .I'm grateful and blessed to have them .
Sandy La mar
23:29 14 Mar 23
Was extremely impressed fast friendly one best dentist visit I’ve ever had thanks this is my new dentist now please give them a try
21:34 14 Mar 23
Today’s Dental Comfort delivers consistently great quality care.
21:04 14 Mar 23
No crazy wait, friendly staff and very clear. Made sure I understood what I can do myself and my options procedure wise as well. It’s been a while since I’ve been able to get to a dentist and there was no shaming, just an other forward.
12:47 14 Mar 23
Dr. Bundy replaced a lost filling on the outside of a tooth and the repair was absolutly pain free and looks so much like the rest of the tooth I can't even tell it's there. Great job.
23:38 10 Mar 23