At Today’s Dental Comfort your health and safety is our top priority. We want to assure you that we are taking all necessary and added precautions in response to the Covid 19 pandemic. You will notice many changes at your next visit.
New Procedures for Patients
- All patients will be asked a Covid-19 questionnaire when their appointment is confirmed, as well as the day of their appointment.
- Patients will be asked to call the office upon arrival and wait in their cars instead of the waiting room, you will be called when we are ready for your appointment.
- Thermometers will be used to take patient temperature before entering the building.
- Family and/or friends will not be allowed to wait in the lobby or with the patients during treatment.
- Plan accordingly for frigid temperatures in the office; a sweater or sweatshirt may be needed.
- Once inside, hand sanitizers will be conveniently located and patients will be asked to use it before they are brought into the treatment room. Hand sanitizer will also be located at reception and various locations throughout the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients, therefore this might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- A near empty waiting room to comply with social distancing (fewer chairs and elimination of frequently touched items – magazines, children’s toys, etc.)
- Addition of external oral suction ADS units
- Addition of surgically clean air units
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We also want to stress the importance of keeping your dental appointment since oral health is linked to overall health. Should you have any further questions or concerns do not hesitate to call and ask! We look forward to seeing you soon!